1. Home
  2.  — 
  3. Technology
  4.  — HiPERleadership Podcast

HiPERleadership Podcast

by | Dec 10, 2021 | Technology | 0 comments

David Morris, CEO and Founder of HiPER Solutions, invited me onto his podcast, HiPERleadership, to talk about key leadership principles I’ve learned over the years and some ways to uncover existing talent within an organization. 

David is such a great host, and he has a way of asking questions that get to the heart of “how did you confront the issue and find your way past the challenges?” He really delved into my background and experience in a way that I hope the audience will find valuable and interesting. 

I’d like to share a few snippets of our conversation below, and encourage you to explore other episodes of his excellent podcast, once you’ve had a chance to listen to this one.

Leadership is a blended right-brain and left-brain competency. Leaders must have strong fundamental managerial foundations, but also need to develop intuition and sensing mechanisms to respond to the dynamic nature of organizations and their complexities.

• A great leader tailors their style to each specific team they lead
  • Find talent where it currently lives in your organization, regardless of where they fit on the org chart
  • High emotional intelligence (EQ) is increasingly becoming the most important leadership skill to possess
  • Talent figures it out – the best people are adaptable and adjust to each unique situation

-TA